Information about COVID-19
We are Conscious about our planet and therefore for the people living on it. Or is it the other way around? Let’s put it this way: your health and safety are our main priority. Especially now in this uncertain and extraordinary time. We have been working on new protocols (check out our hygiene protocol through this link) to make sure you can enjoy your experience at our hotels and restaurants to the fullest. We hear you. What does that exactly mean? Find out below.
Health & safety
• Rooms are disinfected
• Directions and walking paths ensure 1.5m distance.
• Staff is trained in health & safety.
• Hosts wear face masks.
• Self & online check in.
• Disinfection supplies at reception.
• We reevaluate on a daily basis.
• Kindly check our hygiene protocol here.
You can still stay with us. Did you book a room at Conscious Hotel Vondelpark? Your booking will be temporarily transferred to Conscious Hotel The Tire Station which is at the same location. The restaurants in our hotels are open with a maximum of 30 people inside and a maximum of 50 people outside. As the spots are limited, ensure yourself a table by making a reservation on the restaurant’s website. Breakfast will be served in the restaurant or on the terrace.
Our 100% organic restaurants Bar Kantoor, Café Moer and our coffee bars Conscious Café and Sticky Fingers are open. Inside maximum 30 people are allowed and outside 50 people. Please book a table to ensure your spot. This also counts for hotel guests. Stay up-to-date via Instagram:
• Restaurant Bar Kantoor
• Coffee bar Sticky Fingers
• Restaurant Café Moer
Current situation in Amsterdam
Staying 1.5 meters apart remains the norm and the following general rules will apply:
- In an outdoor environment 4 persons from different households are allowed to be together.
- Theaters, cinema’s, sauna’s, casino’s and most shops are open.
- Non-medical face masks must be worn in all inside areas and public transport. Only travel when it is necessary.
- For other shared forms of transport, such as taxis, passenger vans and coaches, passengers must reserve and must undergo a pre-travel health check. Non-medical face masks must also be worn.
- Restaurants, bars and cafes with terraces are open from 6am until 10pm, you are only allowed to sit outside. The inside areas of restaurant, bars and cafes are open again.
- Supermarkets are open. Furthermore, bakeries, butcheries and other shops regarding food and beverages are open.
Read more about the measures that have been taken on public transport at https://en.gvb.nl.
The latest updates about the situation in Amsterdam, you can read about it at https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19.
A full refund on your booking is only possible for reservations that are flexible and have made prepayment. All other types of reservations cannot be refunded and must be changed to a new arrival date before the 31st of December 2021. For more information, go to this page.
Due to the current COVID-19 measures, we cannot host major events at the moment. However, we are looking at the future. If you would like to surely have an option with us, we can set up an offer, place the offer and reservation. With a more flexible clause regarding the developments of corona. Please contact us via this form.