Information about COVID-19
We are Conscious about our planet and therefore for the people living on it. Or is it the other way around? Let’s put it this way: your health and safety are our main priority. Especially now in this uncertain and extraordinary time. We have been working on new protocols (check out our hygiene protocol through this link) to make sure you can enjoy your experience at our hotels and restaurants to the fullest. We hear you. What does that exactly mean? Find out below.
Health & safety
• Rooms are disinfected
• Directions and walking paths ensure 1.5m distance.
• Staff is trained in health & safety.
• Hosts wear face masks.
• Self & online check in.
• Disinfection supplies at reception.
• We reevaluate on a daily basis.
• Kindly check our hygiene protocol here.
Three out of four of our hotels are open. Unfortunately we had to temporarily close one of our hotels. Museum Square, The Tire Station and Westerpark are still open and ready to welcome you in a safe way.
Current situation in Amsterdam
Staying 1.5 meters apart remains the norm and the following general rules will apply:
• The maximum number of people in an inside space where people are not moving is limited to 30 (not counting staff) and everyone must have their own seat. For an outside space the maximum number of people is 40.
• It is not allowed to go somewhere inside or outside with a group that is consist out of more than four people, unless you live in the same household.
• In shops, museums, libraries and other settings where visitors move through the space, the rule is that people must stay 1.5m apart and book a time slot (except for shops). The same applies to zoos, theme parks and other outdoor locations where visitors move through the space. It is up to locations to make sure people follow this rule.
• Non-medical face masks must be worn on public transport. Passengers can now use all seats on buses, trains, trams and metros.
• For other shared forms of transport, such as taxis, passenger vans and coaches, passengers must reserve and must undergo a pre-travel health check. Non-medical face masks must also be worn.
• Restaurants, bars and cafes are closed. Only hotels can welcome their guests in their restaurants and bars.
• Nightclubs and similar venues will remain closed until further notice
Read more about the measures that have been taken on public transport at https://en.gvb.nl.
The latest updates about the situation in Amsterdam, you can find at https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19.
A full refund on your booking is only possible for reservations that are flexible and have made prepayment. All other types of reservations cannot be refunded and must be changed to a new arrival date before the 31st of December 2021. For more information on if you will get a refund or not, please go to the COVID-19 FAQs.
Due to the current COVID-19 measures, we cannot host major events at the moment. We are available for group dinners and smaller events. Not sure if the event you have in mind is allowed? Or are you busy planning your Christmas dinner or NYE drinks? Please contact us via this form.