Information about COVID-19
We are Conscious about our planet and therefore for the people living on it. Or is it the other way around? Let’s put it this way: your health and safety are our main priority. Especially now in this uncertain and extraordinary time. We have been working on new protocols (check out our hygiene protocol through this link) to make sure you can enjoy your experience at our hotels and restaurants to the fullest. We hear you. What does that exactly mean? Find out below.
Health & safety
• Rooms are disinfected
• Directions and walking paths ensure 1.5m distance.
• Staff is trained in health & safety.
• Hosts wear face masks.
• Self & online check in.
• Disinfection supplies at reception.
• We reevaluate on a daily basis.
• Kindly check our hygiene protocol here.
You can still stay at us. Did you book a room at Conscious Hotel Museum Square, The Tire Station or Vondelpark? Your booking will be temporarily transferred to our newest Conscious Hotel Westerpark. The restaurants in our hotels are closed. You can still dine in your hotelroom if you order takeaway at our restaurant. Breakfast will be offered as takeaway too.
Our 100% organic restaurant Bar Kantoor and our coffee bars Conscious Café and Sticky Fingers are open for takeaway. Also for hotel guests. Bar Kantoor created a delicious takeaway menu. Have a look at it here. To stay updated, please follow us on Instagram:
• Restaurant Bar Kantoor
• Coffee bar Sticky Fingers
Current situation in Amsterdam
Staying 1.5 meters apart remains the norm and the following general rules will apply:
- In an outdoor environment 2 persons from different households are allowed to be together.
- Theaters, cinema’s, sauna’s, casino’s and most shops are closed.
- Non-medical face masks must be worn on public transport. Only travel when it is necessary.
- For other shared forms of transport, such as taxis, passenger vans and coaches, passengers must reserve and must undergo a pre-travel health check. Non-medical face masks must also be worn.
- Restaurants, bars and cafes are closed. Only hotels can welcome their guests in their restaurants and bars.
- Supermarkets are open. Furthermore, bakeries, butcheries and other shops regarding food and beverages are open.
Read more about the measures that have been taken on public transport at https://en.gvb.nl.
The latest updates about the situation in Amsterdam, you can find at https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19.
Would you like to change your reservation? Then take a look at this page. Cannot find your solution here? You can always reach out to us via +31 (0)20 820 33 33 or at this page.
A full refund on your booking is only possible for reservations that are flexible and have made prepayment. All other types of reservations cannot be refunded and must be changed to a new arrival date before the 31st of December 2021.
Due to the current COVID-19 measures, we cannot host major events at the moment. However, we are looking at the future. If you would like to surely have an option with us, we can set up an offer, place the offer and reservation. With a more flexible clause regarding the developments of corona. Please contact us via this form.