We are Conscious about our planet and therefore for the people living on it. Or is it the other way around? Let’s put it this way: your health and safety are our main priority. Especially now in this uncertain and extraordinary time. We have been working on new protocols (check out our hygiene protocol through this link) to make sure you can enjoy your experience at our hotels and restaurants to the fullest. We hear you. What does that exactly mean? Find out below.
Health & safety
• Rooms are disinfected
• Staff is trained in health & safety.
• Self & online check in.
• Disinfection supplies at reception.
• We reevaluate on a daily basis.
• Kindly check our hygiene protocol here.
You can still stay with us. The restaurants in our hotels are open. Ensure yourself a table by making a reservation on the restaurant’s website. Breakfast will be served in the restaurant or on the terrace.
Our 100% organic restaurants Bar Kantoor, Café Moer and our coffee bars Conscious Café and Sticky Fingers are open until their normal closing time. Please book a table to ensure your spot. This also counts for hotel guests.
Current situation in Amsterdam
The following general rules will apply:
- Theaters, cinemas, saunas, casino’s and most shops are open and allowed to admit more visitors. You don’t have to wear non-medical face masks but you have show proof of vaccination.
- Non-medical face masks must be worn in public transport, public transport terminals and stations and at airports. Only travel when it is necessary.
- For other shared forms of transport, such as taxis, passenger vans and coaches, passengers must reserve and must undergo a pre-travel health check. Non-medical face masks must also be worn.
- Restaurants, bars and cafes may remain open until 00:00. You’ll need to show proof of vaccination.
- Supermarkets are open. Furthermore, bakeries, butcheries and other shops regarding food and beverages are open.
- Starting September 25th, discotheques and nightclubs will be open until 00:00. You are required to show proof of vaccination when entering the establishment.
Read more about the measures that have been taken on public transport at https://en.gvb.nl.
The latest updates about the situation in Amsterdam, you can read about it at https://www.government.nl/topics/coronavirus-covid-19.
A full refund on your booking is only possible for reservations that are flexible and have made prepayment. All other types of reservations cannot be refunded and must be changed to a new arrival date before the 31st of December 2021. For more information, go to this page.
It is possible to host events with us, in line with the current COVID-19 measures. If you would like to surely have an option with us, we can set up an offer, place the offer and reservation. Please keep in mind that we might ask you to show your QR-code or prove of vaccination when entering our establishment. You can contact us via this form.