Mindful City Retreat
Unwind completely during this Mindful City Retreat
Time to take a step back and truly relax, don’t you agree? Come to our Mindful City Retreat at Conscious Hotel Westerpark on the 27th of March, 2021.
This weekend is about finding balance during these strange times; how you really are doing, what gives you energy and what does not, living in the here and now, and the possibility to discuss a problem or something on your mind with Suzan.
What will you be doing?
Suzan van de Roemer of Mindful-Matters has a fully organized mindful program, which will guarantee you to become completely zen. You stream the program via your favorite device into your cozy hotel room or the park. Watch the program below.
14 00: Check-in and takeaway lunch of Bar Kantoor
15 00: Mindful session with Suzan in which you will get to know each other
16 00: Going outside with assignment or the possibility to discuss matters with Suzan (live, via chat or paper)
17 10: Mindful session with Suzan in which initiated subjects are discussed
18 00: Relax
19 00: Takeaway diner by Bar Kantoor
20 15: ‘Sleep well’ mindful session with Suzan in which calmth is important
07 00: Takeaway ontbijt of Bar Kantoor
08 30: Mindful session with Suzan that evolves around balance
09 30: Going outside with an assignment
10 45: ‘Goodbye’ Mindful session met Suzan
What is included?
- A Mindful programma, see above
- Takeaway lunch, dinner en breakfast
of Bar Kantoor
- Sustainable hotel stay
at Conscious Hotel Westerpark
- Valid on the 27th of March 2021 (In case the event is cancelled with reference to COVID-19, we will reschedule the date. In case you are not able to attend on that date, you are free to cancel.)
What will you bring?
- Your favorite device (laptop, tablet or mobile phone)
- Chargers, because streaming becomes difficult with an empty device…
- Rain boots & rain coat for when the weather is bad
- Comfortable shoes
- Your favorite comfortable clothing
- A book or magazines for yourself during the free hours
- And everything else you like to take with you on a night away.