1. Beer for breakfast? We make homemade granola from the grain waste of our brewery Gulpener. It still contains all its healthy protein and fibres. Good chance you are eating waste from the beer you drank last night!
2. Our bread is made from beer waste as well.
3. Every product that we serve is 100% organic and fresh.
4. Our hot breakfast is served in pans made out of old train tracks.
5. Our breakfast colleague Anna is the drive behind the project to reduce waste and produce even less than we do now.
6. All our dairy and egg products come from a (of course organic) farm in the North of Amsterdam.
7. We visit one of our local suppliers with the breakfast team every month, because we like to know, see, feel and taste where our breakfast comes from!
8. Our juices don’t have airmiles and are made of fruits and veggies that were pampered in Dutch orchards.
Come and taste it yourself for €16 per person only!