1. Amsterdam has the most museums per square meter of the world. Conscious Hotel Museum Square is the perfect location to explore them.
2. Did you notice the narrow canal houses? In the 17th century the width of the houses determined how much tax you paid! 3. It's the second largest coffee-consuming city in the world. At Conscious Hotels a shot of coffee is never far away...
4. Amsterdam is build on wooden poles, because of the swampy soil.
5. 10.000 bikes are fished out of the canals every year. Tip: lock your rental bike properly ;)
6. The highest number of nationalities in a city can be found in Amsterdam!
7. The most visited museum is Rijksmuseum, with over 2 million visitors in 2016.
8. Amsterdam has more bikes than citizens.
9. In Amsterdam-North you find highest swing of Europe (100 meter high).
10. Amsterdam's pride, Ajax, is the most successful youth education of the world. There is no other club that brought as many professional players as Ajax.