We've just made saving the planet
look even better. . .
Conscious Hotel Vondelpark
Opened winter 2010
Our second Conscious Hotel is close to the leafy and tranquil Vondelpark. But it also has the David Lloyd Fitness & Wellness centre as a next door neighbour (jogging there takes a 2.65 seconds) so pack your leg warmers. The hotel is only a 5 minute bike ride away from the buzzing nightlife of Leidse Square and all the attractions of Amsterdam city centre.
If all that makes you feel hungry then start the day with our delicious 100% organic breakfast. The perfect antidote to dreary, traditional 'who still eats that?' hotel food.
The hotel has 81 rooms and it looks gorgeous even if we do say it ourselves (which we do).
Almost everything about Conscious Hotel Vondelpark is sustainable and we've got a Green Key Gold certificate to prove it.
Here are a few examples. The tables in your room are made from recycled coffee cup holders (honestly!) The 'stone' counter in your bathroom is actually made out of pressed paper and yet never gets soggy.
We have a living plant wall in the lobby and the energy we use to power the hotel comes only from renewable sources.
• Green Key Gold certificate
• Bar / Lounge
• 100% organic breakfast
• Charging points for electric vehicles
• Fitness day cards available at reception
• Tram no 1 stops right in front of the hotel
• 57 Standard double rooms
• 22 Premium double rooms
• 1 Room for physically challenged guests
• Free WIFI everywhere in the hotel
• 5 connecting rooms (upon request)
• 19 Indoor Parking Spots (€22,50 a day)
• Bike & electric scooter rentals